The other night I dreamt that Xmas was at my house. A friend's son who is about 25 years old now showed up. In my dream he was still a kid but had a big fluffy gray beard. I asked him how old he was and he said 14. Guys from work were over, a couple of friends, my redneck family and Lois Lane and her family. I was trying really hard to get everyone together for a group pic. At one point Lois and I were sitting at my bar, talking to my boss on the puter with a webcam. How VERY BIZARRE. I have no idea why I my friend's son was 14 with a gray bear in my dream. I have no idea why he was in my dream at all.
Of course this time of year work can be all consuming so I can understand how a few of those knotheads could land in my dreams. Lois has challenged me to a game of Scrabble through Facebook. She is beating me badly so I guess that my subconscious thoughts of her and her vowels kicking my butt could come creeping in.
But then last night I had a dream that I was telling Lois about my dream. She was laughing like a hyena at my absurdity. Lois, do you really laugh like a hyena???
I guess I have to cut back on the nerds before bedtime.

3 comments:
I dunno....cutting back on the Nerds seems awfully extreme. :)
Are Nerds the candy that, if you chase them with Coke, your stomach will burst?
Wirthy- Those are pop rocks that you are thinking about. They are not quite the same.
Mainelife- I agree, that giving up my nerds would be a bit extreme.
Post a Comment