Sunday, January 20, 2008

18-0 Heading to Glendale

PATRIOTS WON!!!!!! 18-0 BABY!!! WooHoooooo

A couple of years ago my mom gave me an electric heated mattress pad. She told me that one side didn't heat as well as the other. That didn't matter to me because at the time I was sleeping alone anyways. I didn't really care for it though so I took it off. But lately it's gotten pretty cold out so we tried it again. Not to be ungreatful, but it just didn't work for me. It didn't seem to me like either side worked all that great and I could feel the coils, so off it came. Then I got the ad in my inbox from my favorite store, JCPenn3y. They had heated mattress pads that looked just like a regular mattress pad. They boasted of the dual controls and new-fangled technology that made the coils so thin that you only feel the warmth and not the coils. It was listed half price and a free shipping offer to boot. Well, I think you all know by now that Boo cannot pass up a bargain like that. It arrived in 3 days and I had it on the bed in less than 30 min.

OMG.....can you say AWESOME!!! I used to have a waterbed and the only thing I have missed about it was getting into a warm bed. But no more. Now I can have a nice toasty bed to crawl into at the end of a long cold day.

I must admit I felt a bit guilty being all snuggled in while watching Eli Manning and Brett Favre struggle with the bitter cold in Green Bay. That was a painful game to watch. You see the frost bite settling in on Coughlin's face. And I guess on the faces of anyone who was at the game.
Do you suppose that Lawrence Tyne's toes look like this today?


The Pats played a cold game too and it was a bit touch and go for awhile. But they persevered and took total advantage of those warm blooded Chargers. They are having a record breaking 18-0 seaon and will be the first team to go undefeated for the year since the NFL extended the regular season to 16 games. The poor Chargers had no idea what hit them. The Pats are heading to a warm Glendale Arizone for the Superbowl. I do believe that Eli Manning with his inconsistancy will be no match for Tom Brady. I'm taking the Patriots as a 6pt favorite. My projection is NE 30- NY 24. You heard it here first folks.

No comments: