Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ass over teakettle

Heather flipped her boyfriend's truck.

Icy road conditions and driver inexperence are to blame.

She is ok.

Just a little shook.

I'm ok.

Just a lot shook up.

That was not a good phone call to receive.

Truck is totaled.

9 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm so glad that she is okay. You must have been freaking out.

Christine said...

HOLY SHIT! While I think everyone needs a burst of adrenaline in their life every now and again, winning a lottery is a better way to go about it.

Thank God all okay.

Scary shit kiddo.

mainelife said...

Whew. At least she's ok. Had to be really, really scary for her though.

Anonymous said...

It's good that she is ok. That's a hard way to take driving lessons, huh?

Anonymous said...

Im so glad she's ok!! Im glad you are too :)

Jammie J. said...

What a way to start Easter weekend. I'm glad she (and you) are OK.
Sucks about the truck.

Tammy said...

Heather is doing good. Only a few bumps and bruises. Thanks for the kind words and Yes, Sky, I was freaking out.

Muse said...

Oh No Boo, Im sorry. Thank heavens shes ok. Ive been on the receiving end of those calls, they are scarey as fuck to get! Im soo glad shes ok.

LisaBinDaCity said...

OMG! I'm so glad Heather is ok!

Now BREATHE, Boo. Cause I'm sure you stopped for a while there...