First thing in the morning I found my birthday girl primping in the mirror.
She wasn't too keen on wearing the party hat. I guess Dora the Explorer really isn't her favorite.
Maizy, on the other hand was a much more willing participant.
Sam and Shelby blew out their candles together after being sung to.
Then it was time to open the gifts!! Heather read all of her cards to her and helped her to open her gifts.
She got this new pretty pink dress.
But was totally embarrassed and went to hide in her bed. She laid perfectly still for about a minute with her ear up like that. I think she was hoping it would all go away. Maizy was looking at her like she was nutz. Maizy is very grateful that her parents don't subject her to these things.
The weather was perfect for the festivities. It was originally predicted to rain but the sun popped out and the dogs played outside. Shelby had 3 friends over and Sam had about 20. We topped off the day with pizza and some karaoke.
2 comments:
That looks like it was fun...the pink dress was really funny...if I was that dog I would have run away and hidden, too. :)
What a perfect princess!!! And a great pic to change to for spring for your blog!
Post a Comment