No.
My mom gave me some Debbie Myers green bags a couple of weeks ago. They have been sitting on the half-wall in the dining room ever since.
Mom came over tonight for a slice of turkey and some Boo time. She picked up her pampered chef order and brought me a couple of goodies that she brought back from Connecticut. She gave me a Sand and Sun Yankee Candle Tart. OMG....it smells like coppertone suntan lotion. Makes me want to go to the beach REAL bad.
Anyway the question came up about the green bags. She was horrified that I was abusing my veggies by leaving them in the original package. She even offered to help repackage the neglected fruit.
I pulled out the veggie crisper and washed it while she repackaged the food. She swears these bags will prolong the life of your fresh fruit and veggies. She carefully placed the Lettuce and carrots in their respective bags. I had already put the grapes in a bag. Last but not least were the onions. I put the nice clean drawer back in the fridge and gingerly laid the veggies back in the drawer.
"You're veggies will absolutely love you"
Ya...what's not to love, right?
6 comments:
That's pretty ironic because I just watched an advertisement about those bags and was wondering if they really worked? Please let me know! Pork Henry's greens mighth last longer this way!:)
We just love our Mom's eh? ;-)
Vegetables? Who eats vegetables, lol!
I love Yankee Candles! I am going to have to try that one out! It sounds really good.
Let us know how your bags work! :)
WEll I gave these green bags a try and..my babanas turned black my lettuce rotted,I'm sorry but they didn't seem to do anything for my veggies!! waste of my $
sorry, for my misspelling,I get to typing to fast & thats what happens excuse me!!!I meant bananas,also tried fresh plums & peaches, could tell no difference whatsoever!!
Post a Comment