Monday, April 28, 2008

Am I the only one???

Is it just me or is this pic just a tad bit provocative and strange?

He is her father but if I didn't know any better they look like lovers. Maybe her laying in his arms like that is supposed to depict a parent holdng a baby but I only see a young attractive girl with her belly hanging out laying in the arms of an older man. I don't get any warm fuzzy paternal impression from this at all.

I always like Billy Ray and his Achey Breaky Heart. My kids are older so I haven't been swept up in the Hannah Montana craze but I have seen Miley Cyrus in interviews. She is very well spoken and mature. Maybe too mature considering she is only 15. So to say I have had no thought process around these two is an understatement. But now....I don't like the feeling I get from seeing this pic. I don't like feeling like Billy Ray could be taking total advantage of his daughter. Flying to the moon on her celebrity and makings loads of cash is one thing, but this makes the relationshp seem too close and not innocent.

jmho

3 comments:

Mindie said...

I totally agree. That picture creeps me out.

jackie said...

I thought it was just me and thought that--new world and such--she is apologizing for these pictures or some any way in some gossip mags---

Queen Kathleen said...

I agree. It's not tasteful for a father/daughter picture.