These people don't even look like themselves.
Dear sweet Valene Ewing the most tortured soul in prime time TV (except mayber her sis in law Sue Ellen). The torture of Gary's flings were nothing compared to what her surgeon did to her.
Kenny...oh Kenny....what were you thinking? You gambled and you lost. You should have walked away...no you should have run.

To me, Priscilla looks like Madame


She is downright disturbing looking.

God forbid I come out looking like this

I challenge you to tell me who you think this is?

Rather than trying to look alot younger they should have tried to just look good for their age. Age is not a horrible thing. Matter of fact there isn't a single one of us who is gettng any younger. A 60 years old woman trying to look 20 or 30 or even 40 is just plain gross. I think in the last 2 decades we have have redefined what the ages look like. 50 is the new 40 and 40 the new 30. I am down with that. I feel that I am an example of that. I look younger at 41 than my aunts did 25 years ago when they were in their 30's. My 40 IS younger than their 30's. For starters the chopped off hair and frosted look only served to matronize them. I refuse to become matronly.
These two ladies really know how to grow old gracefully. They are both in their 60's. I looked it up to be sure and yes they truly are in their 60's. If they've had any surgery they should be passing their surgeon's name on to their Hollywood counterparts. Goldie and Sally have a fresh, girl-next door innocence about them even as they creep up the age ladder. They look great. They look mostly their age maybe 10-15 years younger. But that is due to good living and taking care of themselves and good genes. Unfortunately surgery just can't give you that.


The other thing they have is a quiet confidence. They feel good in the skin they are in and it shows. It is sorely lacking in the others.
Yeah, my goal is to try to look good for my age and avoid the surgeon at all costs.
2 comments:
I just don't get the surgery thing. Frankly I think I'd rather just go prune up in the sun and enjoy the process ... hmmmm ... come to think of it that IS what I'm doing - LOL!!
I know where you're coming from boo but do you know what? I saw Goldie Hawn on a tv chat show a while back and she looked a hell of a lot older than the picture you posted.
I still agree with your main point though.
Post a Comment