Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Peckerhead




When I feel like having a baby fit someone needs to tell Sam to just leave me alone and let me have it. Him having a baby fit while I'm having a baby fit is a pretty lethal combination. We almost killed each other and a few doors suffered the brunt of it. It was all foolishnes, but he packed his bags. All 7 of them. Then he brought them out to the kitchen, bid me a not so fond farewell and out the door he went. All the bags were still on the floor of the kitchen. Ummmmm.....he's not very good at leaving.

I texted him and asked if I could use his laptop, he said yes. Sarah laughed. We fought. He left. And all I did was get on his puter and play freecell. Shelby sent him a text wanting to know when he was coming home. He responded "5 min". I just smiled to myself.

He came back, with a shit eating grin. "Weren't you worried?"

"Hell no.....I know that you know we have a good thing."

Then I made us a cup of tea and he brought bowls of ice cream. I love make up sex snacks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you fell out of the fit you fell in! ;)

Queen Kathleen said...

When Mike used to pack his bags he ALWAYS used the best luggage in the house. Glad Hefties.
"don't get mad... get Glad..."

Tammy said...

Seamus- don't know if I fell out of the fit or crawled out. Either way it ended up with tea and ice cream in bed. ;-)

QK- haha. Did he get as far away as Sam? I think Sam made it to Buckfield(3 miles away) before turning around and coming home.

Anonymous said...

You two make me smile :) Glad things turned out so well!

<3

Muse said...

Grins...

When its meant to be baby, its just meant to be. Seems you two are just that.

Yay!!