Sunday, May 4, 2008

I wasn't sure

I was invited to an adult toy party. It seems I was one of the few women on this earth who had never been to one.

Lot's of friends said "oh, those are fun. You'll really like it". I wasn't so sure. I was embarrassed to even admit where I was going. Dildos and lube and raunchy lingerie was what I had envisioned.

Boy was I surprised. There were dildos and lube and not really that raunchy lingerie but there was also lots of lotions and ways of pampering us girls. The Diva Dust was one of my favorites. I told my friend Debbie that I had my Diva Dust on. I explained it had pheromones to turn men on. She asked if it was working. I told her I didn't know because Sam is always turned on anyways so he isn't a good gauge.

There were lots of "novelties" that had me blushing but all in all I did have a good time.

Heather's old room got painted this weekend. We are trying to get Sam's shit precious belongings moved out of his place so the new tenants can start moving in. We need to get Heather's room and the other bedroom finished so we can utilize the closets for storage. Combining 2 homes is a most difficult task. We have enough spices, canned foods, light bulbs, storage bags and aluminum foil to last a few years.

We also stimulated the economy by purchasing a much needed riding mower. We got a good deal at Lowe's. The price was right and we got a free dump cart with it. We tried to wheel it up into our shed but the mower is about an inch wider than the entrance. That was an "awwwww shit" moment. Of course it's raining and you can't leave the newest member of the family out in the elements so the summer cover for the pool is covering the mower until the shed entrance can be altered.

Our "to do" list is still huge. Sam is still stressing a bit over it. I'm feeling exhausted and need to go back to work to get rested up.

6 comments:

LisaBinDaCity said...

Just LOVE those "Awwww Shit," moments ... um NOT!!!

Cin said...

I have never been to one of those parties either. I am sure I would sit there giggling my ass off! Im goofy like that though. LOL!

Yeah, those "Awwww SHIT" moments are not too cool. Especially in the rain!

Terry Stynes said...

Hi boo,

I had one of those moments myself this week - some shelves i bought were too wide for the job.
grrr...

Queen Kathleen said...

I told you you'd have fun!!! But did you buy a bunny like I suggested??? Nooooooooooo
pfffffffft you'd rather have a riding mower. lol

Queen Kathleen said...

I told you you'd have fun!!! But did you buy a bunny like I suggested??? Nooooooooooo
pfffffffft you'd rather have a riding mower. lol

Christine said...

Maybe if you don't cover the lawn mower and leave it in the rain it will shrink so you don't have to alter the shed. Just a thought.