Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stuff

I must admit, my mind has been in the gutter. Can't seem to get the thought of bunnies, hummingbirds, dolphins or elephants out of my head. I keep having flashbacks to last Friday night. Hehe...I'm such a naughty girl.

I'm a bit tired today. I finally got snuggled into my bed at about 10 minutes to midnight. Of course that is about the time when Shelby wanted to go out and then she didn't come back for over a half hour. Then at 2:30am I woke up to a familiar scuffing sound. Yup, Shelby had pooped in the closet and was doing her little jig. She scuffs her hind legs after she poops. She had been outside for a freaking half hour less than 2 hours before. WTF. Needless to say I feel like I didn't sleep at all.

What was keeping me up until almost midnight??? I was playing on my NEW LAPTOP!!!! Yaaaayyyy. I finally decided to get a new one when it started taking me a half hour just to boot up the old one. It is marvelous. I got a Dell Inspiron 1720. To say I am ecstatic with it would be an understatement. Per the advice of a co worker I checked out www.delloutlet.com. I got a $1200 laptop for $550 and that included shipping and tax. And it arrived in 3 days. Count them. 3 days. Unbelievable. It was so easy getting it started. I did go out today and bought an Easy Transfer Cable to transfer all my pics and files and favorites to the new laptop. So even that will be a snap.

It's Tuesday and I'm already ready for the weekend. Not for any particular reason other than to rest. Sam, if you read this I want some naptime this weekend. Matter of fact that's all I want for Mother's Day.

Speaking of Sam, you should see him on the riding mower. Have I said lately how cute he is? Well you ain't seen nothing until you see him on the riding mower. I took pics yesterday but was too lazy to upload them. I'll try to get to it tonight. Until then you'll just have to take my word for it.

I'm hungry and I don't care what you say, I will not be enticed to eat the devil dog that is in my drawer. Nope, no can do. I will not be led down that path of temptation. Other paths of temptation? Maybe, possibly.

3 comments:

Mindie said...

Wow, you got a great deal on that laptop. I have been thinking of a new laptop for a while. I always buy Dell. I will check out that website. Thanks!

Christine said...

If you don't want it, can I have it?

Tammy said...

Chris- are you talking about the dog poop, lawn mower, lap top or devil dog?