Monday, June 23, 2008

I've got a 'tude

Ok...so maybe I was just being a bitch all weekend, but aren't I allowed to have a bad day once in awhile??

I don't cycle like I used to because I took steps to remedy that but I do occasionally get the pms symptons. And just like in the good old days when I was PMSing all the time, I don't recognize when I'm in the middle of it.

Sat was no different. By 2pm I was on the verge of tears. For no good reason. I was a little crampy too but my goodness I was like a water spout just waiting to be twisted one more time. I just didn't feel well. General all over aching. Physical and emotional. I was snappy. At Sam and Sarah. I even had an attack of bad attitude with Sam's tenants. Luckily they were my friends before they were his tenants. Finally I was begging to just go home.

It wasn't a totally horrible weekend. Far from it but I did drift through it with a bad 'tude. And bad cramps. Luckily that doesn't happen every month. I don't know how I got through all those years.

Once I came out of it I was able to explain to Sam what my deal was. He was understanding and said "in THAT case I guess it's ok to have a bad day, just try to forewarn me and not let it happen too often."

Haha...what makes him think he's entitled to a warning??? And where would the fun be in that? Not to mention I don't get one so neither does he.

5 comments:

Muse said...

The dreaded PMS!!! I hate what happens to me around that time of month.. I seem to become a different person entirely.

Blek!

Mindie said...

Yeah, I get weepy and extremely hungry at that time of the month. Also crampy. I hate it.

perdido said...

yeah, PMS sucks!

Anonymous said...

I suppose the good news is you'll get your alti-tude back! ;)

Jammie J. said...

HA HA! He's funny. A warning! Doesn't he know, he's supposed to know you well enough to give YOU a warning. :P

I hope it's getting a little easier. Aleve. I live on Aleve around "that" time of my cycle. The only one that works for female stuff for me.