Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Isn't it cute?? I made sure to hang it in a tree in amongst the branches so the birds will feel safe enough to come to it. We have found that the birds don't care for their food to be in the wide open spaces. They definitely like the protection of the trees.



It's not exactly one of a kind but I haven't seen any around these parts. I thought it was adorable and for $9 I couldn't pass it up.



The flowers are starting to crawl out of the planters. The planters are a labor of love. Sam built them and I painted them. I must say I haven't seen any anywhere as nice as ours. Of course I may be a little partial.

3 comments:

Jammie J. said...

I really love the bird feeder. It's adorable.
Your flowers are pretty, too. :)

Mindie said...

Your flowers are very pretty. I have a black thumb. If those were my plants, they would have never seen the sun. :(

perdido said...

I love the birdfeeder too!