I got the middle room or family room as I'm hoping it will be eventually become cleaned out. I vaccuumed and rearranged. It's not too bad down there now. I feel bad now that I put off for 6 months what I could have taken care of in about 5 hours. Oh well, why do today what you can put off 6 months? Right?
I got up at 4:30am and got all dressed in my annual excitement. Yes it is Balloon Festival time. Too bad the fog was such a buggar this morning. I heard that the balloons did launch, about an hour after I had to leave for work. Lee and I are going back on Sunday morning and it is supposed to be nice and clear that morning so I will try again.
1 comment:
Can you send some of that ambition my way??? Please???
Post a Comment