Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9

I stepped on the scale at work this morning. I'm down 9 pounds!! And my bra still fits the same!!!

Yay!

Losing weight and not losing boobage is a very good thing. My pants are a little looser but I know I have a long ways to go. This is very motivating though.

I measured the walk I do at work and it is officially 1 1/2 miles. I can't do anything longer than that at work so now I'm working on reducing the amount of time it takes me to walk it. I did it yesterday in 28 min. Keep in mind my legs are short stubby things so it does take me a little longer than usual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you!!!! :) Congrats, Hun!! Keep up the good work!

Muse said...

Good for you GF!!!

Christine said...

Not to worry, I found your nine pounds. They've attached themselves to my hips and ass.

Glad I could help you out. :-)