Because I sure am. I really hate that my whole life has become obsessed with sleep so after today I'll only discuss it if I'm really going off the deep end because of it.
I did NOT take the pills last night and I still slept! Yay! Not a deep sleep but at least I wasn't up playing Mahjong all freaking night either. I'll still talk to my Dr about the issue but I'm now moving on. Sleep will not hold me hostage any longer!!
Speaking of obsessions, my pumpkins are just about ready to harvest. Actually they are Sam's pumpkins but I like to lay claim to them since I'm the one who watered and fed them all Summer. They were volunteers. We had a plant grow from a rotten pumpkin that had been buried and are reaping a harvest of three. One is quite large and perfectly shaped. The other 2 are good size and not bad to look at either. Not bad for not even trying. Sam's tenants planted 8 seeds and weeded them and took care of the plants and got NO pumpkins. Hahahaha....sux being them.
We are closing the pool this weekend, taking out air conditioners, putting away some of the lawn furniture. Yeah, it sux that it's that time of year again.
4 comments:
You are right, the more you think about sleep the less it happens!
I sleep TOO MUCH. Not at night of course. At night I wake off and on all the time. So during the day, I need to nap. I'm locked in an unhappy circle with it.
I love those kind of games on nights I can't sleep. :) Our pumpkins are on the verge of ready too. Best way to grow 'em, is to throw 'em. Seriously, every year we have a great little patch where we toss the rotten ones the year before, right at the back of the yard.
Living in Florida it is never that time of year. Problem is, we never got out of cleaning the pool or mowing the lawn.
I guess those are better than digging the car out from under snow so I won't complain. Well, I will but nobody pays any attention anyway.
Hope you slept this weekend. I have gone days and days with no sleep and I know how much is sucks. I don't wish that on anyone.
Post a Comment