Sleeping on it
Sanity dangling off it
Wondering about him
I took the pills again last night and you know what? It wasn't so good. I slept. But barely. Like I could feel myself sleeping. I don't think you are supposed to feel yourself sleeping. I woke up twice but went back to sleep quickly. But it wasn't a good deep sleep. It was dream filled and constantly barely on the edge of sleeping. I do feel rested. Mostly. But not totally.
Work has been difficult lately. We have had some major computer mainframe issues. Our computers were down from 11am and I finally went home at 3pm. Today some of our systems are still down. The main system we use is down until probably noon. We can at least work today but it's not pretty. Funny thing about deadlines...they don't care if systems are down.
I'm wondering how my sweet Dicky Do is doing. I'm hoping no news is good news.
7 years since 9/11/01. Man it's hard to believe that much time has gone by yet I remember that day like it was yesterday. I still remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment