Thursday, September 25, 2008

I got a promotion!!

And new title.

I am officially a Benefits Tax Operations Accountant. That's the formal way of saying I still move paper from one side of my desk to the other. I'm actually very excited about this change and new opportunities that come with it. And the little extra coin won't hurt either.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow!! Congrats, Hun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!

Mindie said...

No, your comment didn't offend me at all. :) I need more people to tell me that. I just felt a little guilty after my husband seemed to realize how selfish he is and catered to me all day--thats why I took down the post. :) I need more people to tell me stuff like that. It encouraged me to stand up for myself.
Congrats on your new promotion!

Traci Dolan said...

Woot! Rock on Boo!