Sunday, September 28, 2008

I think I can do it

Remember back a few months ago I started a kitchen remodel? The wallpaper was stripped and walls and trim painted. New counters were put in and I got new bar stool covers and window treatments. I haven't taken pix and posted the results because the job isn't done. The hardwood floor still needs to be redone.

I was watching a home improvement show yesterday and I think I can do those floors. I really do. Have any of you tackled that job before? If so what were your challenges and do you think that I would be able to do it??

I think I can and I've decided to go drastic. I'll be going with a dark walnut stain. Mmmmmmm....rich. This is what I envision it looking like.


Yeah, I'm gonna do it.

3 comments:

Mindie said...

That would be really pretty. I think you can do it!

jackie said...

just so you know--dark shows a lot!!! Shelby shed much?

Anonymous said...

Of course you can do it if you put your mind (and back) to it!