I've been missing the routine today. I don't know what that routine was but I've been out of sorts.
It's a quiet but productive day.
I have vacuumed and rearranged and weeded out.
I have switched my summer and winter clothes.
I had a fire in the pit late this afternoon.
I managed a couple min in front of the TV to see part of the race.
I'm anxiously awaiting the Red Sox game tonight.
Shelby is such a smart girl. She managed to get out of the house with her shades (stuffed toy that look like sunglasses) and when she came back to the house without them I asked her where her shades were. She ran down the steps and out back of the house and a few seconds later came out from around the corner on a tear with the shades in her mouth. She came right in the house and ran over and dropped them in her tent bed then went and got in her other bed and waited for the treat she has become accustomed to getting when she comes in the house.
My BFF's son is doing very well after his surgery. Hopefully he'll be home tomorrow.
6 comments:
didn't see this change coming. you've been keeping some of it to yourself, i suppose.
(((u)))
here's to the future babe.
Leen- I did have an outlet but it wasn't a good one. And yes, here's to the future!!
So....the dog is smart as well as cute!! I once had a dog that would go and find her ball when I asked her where it was.
You'll find your stride and your own routine again soon. :)
Onward and upward :)
Love ya!!
I'm with Leen - here's to the future and here's to you. Thinking of you -
Post a Comment