I'm ok...just some days are better than others and some are worse. This morning was blue but this afternoon was brighter. See? It's mere hours now instead of whole days that I kinda go off the deep end.
Don't you hate it when you try to show someone an easier way to something and they keep finding reasons why it won't work? Ok, so you don't like my way, that's fine but don't get mad when I complete the job sooner because my way was faster and more efficient. Spreadseets are not my forte but I do know a few formulas to make it easier to compare and I also have a very good resource for anything else. I shared this info and was met with great opposition. Not gonna bother next time. If you'd rather manually look up every item instead of letting the formula do it, then have at it.
I wanted ice cream soooo bad this afternoon. I didn't have any and I'm still in a pretty good mood so I guess I was ok with out it. Tomorrow is Sundae at work. I may have to make up for today and build my own sundae.
No comments:
Post a Comment