An update on Mom's cat saga. The dryer vent is fixed. He can no longer sneak down through there. And with the additional help of duck tape, no one will ever go down through there again. The heater vent is also fixed. Mom has decided to keep her bedroom door open so Smokey can hide under her bed. He obviously needs his space and he may as well clean while he's hiding out. Someone needs to take care of the dust bunnies.
Tonight is Michael Flatley!!!! OMG...I am sooo excited and anxious. It's going to be a great show!!
Is he awesome or what?
I'm getting out of work at noon today so I will have plenty of time to get ready for the show. There is just something special about leaving work at noon. Even with permission it feels naughty. I have a few errands that I have been meaning to take care of. I may even get my oil changed.
I paid $1.98 for gas the other day. How awesome is that?
*************
Don't get too excited.
It wasn't me who wandered in but I know who did. She was curious but got bored real quick.
3 comments:
I've seen Riverdance and Lord of the Dance. I love those shows!
I paid $1.63 tonight.......holy hell it's 2000 all over again...well, not quite.
Edge
can't wait to your take on the show--saw Flatley years ago in the early Riverdance then he just did a tapdance on DWTS that was so great-I didn't want it to end....an Al Capone Chicago type---and where in the world is gas as cheap as $1.63--Texas?
Post a Comment