How long does it take for an eye brow hair to grow? Can it grow an inch and a half over night? Yeah, I didn't think so either so the long honking eyebrow I plucked off my head this morning must have been flashing itself around for all the world to see yesterday. And the day before that. Luckily it was a very light shade so it wasn't as noticable unless the light (or sun) was hitting it just right. (oh alright I admit it was gray)
Isn't it strange where a crazy hair will show up??
Little Miss Negativity just blew in. The prediction is that the storm will last all day.
I'm going under my headset now.
3 comments:
Facial hair is something my momma never warned me about. Damnit.
:)
Yes, they certainly can grow that much in one day - like the chin hairs that show up- unexpectedly for me!! LOL
Crazy Hairs do not abide by any growth schedule but their own. I finally plucked that crazy hair behind my knee, only to have it return the following week at full length. Which leads me to believe that Crazy Hairs are born full length.
Post a Comment