It's snowing!!! Again.
This is the 4th storm of the season and it's not even Christmas yet. Not quite as bad as last year but getting that way fast. We are in the path of a major nor'easter. 16-20 inches of snow predicted here. It's bitter cold. Hasn't gotten out of single digits yet. I was going to try to finish up Christmas shopping this morning but the snow arrived a little earlier than expected. So I am home. But there is good news!!! I am on VACATION! So I will not have to get out in this mess until it is cleaned up.
Last night it was well below zero. The cold was just seeping in from everywhere. Every time the furnace shut off it would feel drafty. Luckily it only feels like that when it's below zero and luckily it doesn't get below zero too often. I kept my bed heater on all night and Shelby slept under the covers all night. When I woke up she was beside me with her head on the pillow. Too funny.
I'm still chatting my friend. We had thrown around the idea of meeting this weekend but he has come down with a nasty cold that is bordering on pneumonia.
Sounds like just about the whole northern part of the country is dealing with this winter blast. I hope you all stay warm, dry and safe.
1 comment:
Shelby's a smart cookie! :) Enjoy your vacation! :)
Post a Comment