Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my BFF's birthday!!

We celebrated on Sat night by going out to dinner. She was funny. We had her car but after we got to the restaurant she decided she wanted a second drink. She asked if I minded driving. "Heck no, it's your birthday, party like it's 1999". About half way through the second drink it hit her. Like a ton of bricks. We laughed and laughed and laughed. At what? I have no idea.

When we left there she asked what we were doing next since it was only about 8:30. I didn't care. Whatever. Just get me home by midnight so I don't turn into a pumpkin. She asked "are we going to the club or are we going to Walmart?" See why we are soul sistahs??

We went to the club. But within an hour we had had enough. The band was not prepared and was still doing sound checks 20 min after they were supposed to be up and running. Also we did not know a single one of the songs they did. The cutest guy in the place turned out to be a loud mouth Bass(tid) and a large group came in and chose the table next to us and proceeded to take dumb ass pictures. I swear they were trying to get us in the shots because no matter how we sast they kept taking shots where we had to be in tne background. To me it looked like a typical Howard Stern stunt. So we left. ANd you guessed it....headed to Walmart.

What's a birthday celebration without Wally World?? We walked around in there for about an hour then headed home. By then she was no longer drunk and we were both turning into pumpkins real fast.

We had so much fun that now I can't wait until my birthday!!

Happy B-Day Lee and thanks for being my unbiological sister and my BFF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lee!! Im glad you had such a great time! :)

LisaBinDaCity said...

That sounds like a great time! Glad to hear y'all enjoyed yourselves ;-)