BFF and I went to dinner tonight with one of my ride share co-horts and her husband and brother. We had an interesting time just getting there since about half of South Paris burned down tonight. There was a huge warehouse fire and they had closed down about a mile of Main St so we had to take side streets to get around it. Dinner was good, conversation was good. J's bro is cute and single, too bad he lives 3000 miles away and across the pond. I decided I needed a taste of sunshine so I ordered a Hawaiian Sunset drink. It's cranberry juice and vodka with a twist of lime. Yummy.
We had an in depth conversation about the color plum and how it relates to the color silver and whether or not S's motorola phone is plum colored. It was sold to him as plum (which he did not want but that is another story) but upon further research I believe it is actually silver. His is the same color as the top one. I'll be emailing J in the morning to let her know.
Silver

Plum

Ok kiddies, I must run....the sandman is demanding my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment