I only have to get through Friday and then I'm on Vay Cay!!!
I've had it scheduled for almost a year and have been looking forward to the downtime, no plans, just finishing up Xmas preparation. Then at almost the last minute my mom got the week off too!! Now I'm excited to be on vacation. I'm hoping to talk her into a slumber party. She has stayed over before but always to cover for me when I have to be away. I want some fun "grammie" time too. Sarah and SHelby aren't the only ones deserving of fun.
The part of vacation I'm not looking forward to is how much work there is to do right now. Year end is the beginning wave of our busiest time. I worked until 7pm tonight and already am planning extra hours tomorrow night too. I've already bowed out of rideshare for a couple of weeks so I can be available to work extra hours. I'm not too keen on working a Sat and am refusing to even consider working on a Sunday. No 7 day work weeks for this chicka especially since I don't get paid for it. It's almost a punishment to be away because when you come back there are just that many fewer days to get the same amount of work done.
But I'll take that punishment and enjoy every minute of it!!
Did I tell you guys that I love love love my new plow guy??? Well I do. I swear a sweeter man does not exist. He has so made my month already and I just met him last night.
He plowed yesterday and sanded the driveway. When I paid him he took it and said that the next time it will be $10 off because he has reduced the amount he is charging me for plowing. Seems the driveway is a bitch but not as much of a bitch as he thought it would be. WHen he came over to finish cleaning up the driveway he shoveled off the steps to my porch for me and put more sand in the driveway. We talked about Xmas and I let him know that I have a very large crowd coming over and he interrupted me to let me know that he will make sure the driveway is more than adequately sanded before my guests arrive. He is cute as a button and I want to marry him!! Oh ok...maybe that is a bit extreme but he is quite selfless and just plain nice. (no he's not my chat buddy and yes he's already married)
3 comments:
Isn't he wonderful??!! Too bad he's already married.
Yay for vacation! Also glad you found a gem of a plow guy. (((u)))
YAY for VAY CAY!!!
and yay for sweet, cute, too-bad-he's-married plow guys!
Post a Comment