Windshield is fixed. Yay Me!! The guy doing the fixing can fix me any time *bats eyes*. I am glad that it is finally done. It has been cracked ever since the Aug trip to Bar Harbor.
My BFF invited me to a new personals website. What was she thinking? It's not so bad. I've had about 50 messages and it has been entertaining. I've had guys from Isreal, Moscow, Rio De Janero and a couple of old geezers from Maine. One guy was listed as 48 but he confessed in his message to me that he is really 61. Ummmmm......WTH is up with that. Advice I would give to someone posting a pic for their personals site....you may want to do a bit of grooming before you get all snap happy. One guy was totally gray with a HUGE full beard that hadn't been trimmed in years and hair to match and his IM handle was MrWiggleFinger. OMG. He wasn't exactly my type so I forwarded him to BFF. She didn't seem very appreciative of my efforts to help her out. *roflmao*
2 comments:
That old geezer lying about their age thing is very common. Their big line is "Well, I feel like a 45 year old, (vs. the 61 years they actually are.)
What a load of horsehockey ;-)
Yeah it was a bit bizarre. And the hairy guy with the wiggly finger just totally grossed me out.
*sigh* Ah the joys of being single.
Post a Comment