Marcy- This is my haunt and even though there are bitches in there I would say there can never be enough.
Cassie- There is nothing wrong with my haunt per se, I'm just growing tired of it. Of course I go through these funks from time to time so it's probably me and not the place.
Jean- The time on the ceiling is from my projection alarm clock.

I love love love this thing. When I first got it I couldn't stop looking at it and it was a bit of a distraction. But now, it's just plain wonderful. For about $30 you can lay there in bed without even moving and see the time projected onto the ceiling. Mine also has a thermometer in it so I know just how frigid it is out too. Yay!
That is it for answers pertaining to questions in my comments. Now I'm going to give my answer and take on issue that happened a few days ago.
A fellow blogger was called out on her blog for a comment that she left on another blog. Only it seems that she didn't leave the offending comment. Her comment was above the offending comment. Unfortunately the person who really did leave the comment had no link back to their page. It seems someone took it upon themselves to defend that blog poster and attack my friend. This person also has no link to their page. Now it's all fine and dandy to defend a friend. It's ok to get your feathers in a ruffle. But could you check your facts before going around attacking people?? This poor lady has been beside herself apologizing for some idiot's misunderstanding. She has been devastated that anyone could think that of her and it wasn't even her comment in question.
I know that some people think that blogging is foolish and that we are all a bunch of faceless derelics but I'll have you know that is simply not true. This is a community and we look out for our own. I have met in person 10 bloggers and I am as close with some of them as my "real life" friends. Maybe moreso since they know all my secrets and still haven't judged me. And there are many more with whom I haven't had the priviledge of face to face time but I would hop on a plane at the first opportunity to meet them. Blogging is not to be confused with the shallowness of a personals website like Cupid or Yahoo personals. Bloggers share their lives and are some of the truest people you will find. I was not disappointed with a single one of my meetings. There was not a single blogger who was different in "real life" than they were on their blog. Matter of fact we have a kinship because we have shared pieces of ourselves that we may not want to burden our families and friends with. I know for me I have gone through hardships that I have shared in the moment on here but kept to myself in my "real life" until I had worked things out. And you have been here. Like a quiet, warm arm around my shoulder. Sheltering me from life's harshest realities.
Well my arm is around Jean and my other arm is swatting away the likes of MD.
3 comments:
Well said about bloggers boobabe. I love lvoe love that clock! (((u)))
I am right beside you swatting at the nay sayers. I am really attached to my blogging friends, and I cannot begin to make my "real-time" friends understand this closeness I feel for my blogging friends.
You go girl! *snap* *snap* *snap* You said everything I was wanting to! OK goin to check out your haunt ... but tomorrow. I've gotta get showered up so I can make the 4.5 hour drive to the airport ... back to GA I go!!!
Take care, twin-sistah. :)
Marcy
Post a Comment