I got the dreaded email. "We are planning our 25th class reunion"
Ummmm....how can I have a 25th reunion when I'm only a few days past 25 years old? I'm actually thinking of hosting a less formal reunion at my house. A few of us did this 5 years ago at another classmate's house and I'll tell you what...we had alot more fun than the formal, dress up and act like someone else and pay $75 a head reunion. I may tap a couple of classmates to assist. I may. I'm leaning heavy toward that but it is a bit daunting.
I've been "Facebooking". Did you know that Facebook is now a verb as well as a noun? I am up to 43 friends with about 25 classmates, 15 blog buddies and 3 just regular schmoes who are forced to deal with me in real life. I'm loving it. I have reconnected with some people that I would have never dreamed I would. I wouldn't call myself a friend-whore but look me up on Facebook and I will gladly add you too. ;-)
The chin hairs and the gray hairs are waging an all out war with me. Obviously they haven't figured out that I can be very tenacious.
Sky Girl (over on my buddy list------>) had her baby yesterday. YAYAYAYAYAY I am so happy for her and Frenchie. Jonathon is a very sweet baby.
I bought a plane ticket. I'm heading out for a long weekend with a good friend in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to the downtime. Sarah is making out again because she will get more Grammie time.
Speaking of Sarah. She started Drivers' Ed last night. Yayayayayay. She was telling me about the class and how easy it looks. I said "good because even though the state will grant a permit if you score 80% or higher, I won't let you carry the permit unless you score 90%" You can only imagine the HUGE eyeroll.
Work is busy and my lazy bone has taken over so my house is a mess. I don't care. I'll get to it.
My taxes have been filed and I should actually have it in my account within another week. I'm way good with that.
Thirsty Thursday.....yeah I could go for a Bahama Mama on white sandy beach.
Oh and one last thing.....I am down another 2 lbs today. That's 23 in all since last Summer. The last month I have just held steady but I didn't gain so I was pleased but not as pleased as I was this morning.
4 comments:
hehe .. you so funny, girl ...
Your idea of the reunion rocks! I'd much rather do that than the other, too. We didn't have a 25th class reunion. I hope to hell we don't have a 30th.
Way to go on the wt loss!! Oh, by the way, that weight you've lost? It's not lost ... I found it ... IT'S ON MY ASS. *grumble*
And you can keep it. haha
YAY for the weight loss!
Good post. go to the reunion - yeah for the wt. loss. they'll "hate' you:)
Post a Comment