i don't even have to post these days. i can just put a link to your blog and entitle my post "yeah".
You have to want yourself first. Are you going to your 25 yr. reunion? I think you should and you might be surprised how everyone else is just like you, "How can 25 years have passed when I just got out of high school last week?" LOL! Congratulations on your weightloss!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i don't even have to post these days. i can just put a link to your blog and entitle my post "yeah".
You have to want yourself first. Are you going to your 25 yr. reunion? I think you should and you might be surprised how everyone else is just like you, "How can 25 years have passed when I just got out of high school last week?" LOL!
Congratulations on your weightloss!!!
Post a Comment