Wow..holy shit. Now that the kid has moved out on his own, every knock on the door makes me hope it isn't a cop out there with bad news.
I know what you mean. This parenting thing just never eases up.Guess the worrying never will.
Glad it wasn't her. I feel for the parents that didn't get the relieving phone call that you did.
Wow...that is scary! I'm glad she's okay. I dread the day my kids start driving.
So scary, isn't it? Glad for you, sad for them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow..holy shit. Now that the kid has moved out on his own, every knock on the door makes me hope it isn't a cop out there with bad news.
I know what you mean. This parenting thing just never eases up.Guess the worrying never will.
Glad it wasn't her. I feel for the parents that didn't get the relieving phone call that you did.
Wow...that is scary! I'm glad she's okay. I dread the day my kids start driving.
So scary, isn't it? Glad for you, sad for them.
Post a Comment