Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mr Darcy Part 2

I saw him again today. I have seen him several times but today we interacted. He is cute as a button but I don't think he plays for my team, if you know what I mean.

I didn't pick up on it but someone else's gaydar went off and once it was said to me I have to admit I think they are right. But I don't care. He IS cute and we do lock stares like nobody's tomorrow. He has a nice smile too.

It's not like it would have gone any further anyways so I'm still enjoying him for what he is, someone to lock stares with and maybe flirt a little with.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh. Well, that's too bad but you are looking at it with a great perspective.

kenju said...

Sometimes gaydar is wrong, and he could be Bi.

Tammy said...

HAHAHAHA....Judy you made me laugh right out loud.

Edge said...

maybe he could do your hair