I'm going on a mini vaction this weekend. I fly out on Friday after work and fly back on Monday before work. It's really nice that I can have a "long weekend" without taking time off from work by timing my flights just right.
I have to admit I'm a bit nervous about flying. I've flown many times and have never been scared. I actually find it mostly exciting and a slight bit annoying but with the recent accidents I'm just feeling a bit wary. I have been assured that flying is safer than driving, especially the way I drive.
What do they mean by that??
9 comments:
I always feel the opposite. I am flying out next weekend and my thought is...what are the chances another plane goes down so soon after the last one.
That works for me..you should try it. :-)
That's what mr. kenju says about my driving, too, but I've noticed that most people would rather ride with me than him....LOL
Have a great time and enjoy the flight!
Thanks Chris, that's pretty much what I'm telling myself (right after I thought about emailing my blog password to my Mom so she could tell you if I died)
Have a good one! (I'm jealous BTW LOL)
OMG cut that out!! I fly next week LOL
We'll be fine! :)
I feel you on this one...
One of my best girlfriends surprised me with tickets to visit her for a long weekend in March and I am a wreck about the whole flying part. The last time I flew was 2003. I am tying to focus on the positive and wondering if it is accpetable to have a few shots of something containing alcohol at 6 am???!!???
~Tracy~
I hope you have a great time! I am still a little nervous about take offs and landings, and I fly a lot. To take my mind off it, I bring a book and start reading the second I buckle in.
Wow..that is pretty darn nice of you to think about giving us the headsup if you bite the big one.
I think I would just leave you all wondering if I finally killed the stinky bastard I married.
Oh boy! Sounds exciting.... um you comin to Georgia? It's about time to clean my house good again! heh heh
Wherever you're going, relax and enjoy yourself. :)
Post a Comment