I made it down. I made it back.
No canadian geese and no ice on the wings.
I did get delayed in Philly and spent the night so I arrived about 12 hours later than planned but we more than made up for lost time.
We went to breakfast then hopped the Metro and headed into DC. We walked the promenade and spent hours in the American History Museum.
Sunday was an afternoon spent in Annapolis. I loved it. Very quaint. We had dinner at a tavern and they had an awesome filet.
I came home to 2 feet of snow and no power. I couldn't believe I had no delays on the way home considering the horrible weather.
It was a much needed break in the action. I enjoyed DC and Annapolis but I mostly enjoyed hooking up with my best bud.
7 comments:
I love Annapolis!! My sister and I go there every year :) We usually hit the (name of bar/restaurant to be named at a later time - when I remember) and have a blast! They have great shows there! :)
Im glad you had a great time!! :)
We were both on the Mall on Sat! I was in the National Gallery and the Air and Space Museum. Too bad we couldn't have met up for a minute and said hi!
Glad you had a good time.
Kewl..glad you had fun. Whatcha bring me?
Enjoyed your pics!!! DC is on my list of "places to check out", though ... I'm from the South ... gotta wait till it warms up a bit in order to truly enjoy it!
2' feet of snow - ugh - too bad you and Kenju couldn't link up.
I am glad you had a good time :)
I am stopping over in Philly too- how was it there? (other than having to spend the night there-God I hope that doesn't happen to me!) I have never traveled by myself - I am so nervous!
~Tracy~
Post a Comment