My feelings are only skin deep today. I'm not sure why but I'm feeling so lonely and needy today.
It's been a long few days. 2 of those days were good, the others? Not so much. I'm tired to the point of exhaustion. My power came back on last night after being off for about 44 hours. To sleep in my own bed in my own house was sweet relief. I still need about 12 hours of just really good continuous sleep. I'm thinking I may take a sleeping pill tonight to ensure at least 8-9 solid hours. I need it. This exhaustion has left me weepy. I cried most of the way home last night from frustration. Then I cried when I got home from relief. Today I'm on the verge for no reasonable reason. I guess I could just use a good old fashioned hug. And not just any old fashion hug but the protective "I'm gonna make the world go away for you" type of hug. I also wouldn't mind if a hug like that lead to wild monkey love.
Darned hormones just won't let me be.
8 comments:
I know how it is. Sending hugs your way. :)
When I feel like that, I sit in a hot tub or my bathtub and let the hot, silky water hug me. Try that, and I hope you feel better tomorrow.
Sleep well Boobaby. Sounds like you really need a break.
awwww honey, hope you get some much needed rest tonight... or some monkey love... or both...
I'm so sorry... you know I understand. (hugs)
For once, I am sending you hugs!
Huge Hug!
Shirley
I hope you got some rest honey. (((u)))
Post a Comment