Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Email from my sweet Mother

Subj: Permission

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:38 PM
From: Mom
To: Boo

Hi Dear, remember that little blue stuffed dog that you gave me when I first hurt my back in'84? Well, I hope you don't mind, but I just gave myself permission to throw it away. It was very dirty and I think he was tired from following me around for the past 25 yrs. I still appreciate that you gave it to me. I love you. Mamas


Of course I don't mind. The dog was only a token. Can you believe she still had it? Can you believe I have no recollection of a blue dog? She is so darned cute I just want to eat her up.

I'm getting a jump on saying Rabbit Rabbit!!!! Please let the bad luck and doom and gloom of March blossom into a wonderful April.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

That's pretty cute. :)

Susanne said...

Amen to Rabbit, Rabbit!!

Here's to a better month for us!!

JeanMac said...

That's just too sweet!