Friday, April 3, 2009

Business as Usual

That's what is playing on my Ipod right now. It's on the new album from The Eagles. Super Album!! I know I'm showing my age by calling it an "album". We all know that vinyl has gone the way of the 8-track but to me a collection of songs on one disc will always be an album.

Yes you heard me right. I'm listening to MY Ipod. I am now in possession of an Ipod Touch. To say I Love Love Love it would be an understatement. It is sooo much fun. Hector loaded it up with over 1500 songs so I will never be at a loss for something to listen to. I also have pics and could download a movie if I wanted to. It has built in Wi-fi so wherever there is a free signal I can check email and maps and weather and anything else that is on the internet. Absolutely Fantastic.

My Best Bud seems to be on the mend from his "episodes". THere has been no permanent heart damage which is a huge relief. They are calling it angina. A supply of Nitro and I guess it will be managable. Still scares the crap out of me (and him too I'm sure)

Roomie has been with me a week and things are going very well. He's mostly invisible and I'm very compatible with that. When he is there we seem to click. We have easy conversations. Sarah likes him and Shelby is all over him like white on rice. He even had to bring her to me the other night when he got ready for bed. She wouldn't get off his bed.

Last night I read, I facebooked, played on the Ipod then went to bed. It was the first time in a very long time that the TV didn't even get turned on. I'm good with that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my MP3 player that I just got, too! :) Have fun with the pod!

Shauna said...

I have an old school iPod and am green with envy over yours. :)

JeanMac said...

Sounds good - glad roomie is working out nad everything else, too!

Leen said...

i have an iphone and i lovelovelove it. cannot live without it.

i'm so glad the roomie thing seems to be working out well!!!