Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm a freaking genius

I went out for lunch all by myself. It's rainy drizzly but I just needed to clear my head. On my way to the car it just hit me. (no not my car) I knew the answer to my dilemma.

I will tell BFF if her brother asks me out I will say yes.

If we just don't click and have nothing to talk about then we can stay in the same friendship we have now and it'll be no big deal.
If we do hit it off then I don't see any reason at this point in time from what I know of his personality and mine why we couldn't have something really special.
I can't guarantee that it would be forever (no one can) but I can guarantee that as long as we are attempting a relationship I will stay loyal to him and give it all I have. I can also guarantee that I will never discuss anything with you (post in my blog) that I haven't already discussed with him.

Phew...it's all so simple. Who knows he may laugh right out loud and say no way and I'll be back to plentyo'fishing.

Speaking of BFF...this is a pic she took of me in a drunken stupor when I thought I play more than air guitar.
Yeah I'm singing as well. Guess being drunk makes me think I can do that too.

2 comments:

Christine said...

What a coincidence! I sing like a pro when I am drinking as well. Amazing.

In my humble opinion, that might not end well. I dated a friend of my brothers for a very short time, He got serious and I didn't but now it is very yucky to attend events together.

Leen said...

there are two things that make everyone think they can sing... a shower or a few drinks. nothing wrong with that!

and yay you for being a genius. :)