Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rain Rain go away

OMG...I swear I need webbed feet.

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I got somethings done but not nearly enough. The pool is green. It was looking good but now the pump won't stay running because of an electrical problem. If it isn't one freaking thing it's another. Oh well...such is life.

Heading over to BFF's for the race although it looks like it will be rained out. She has a pool table and I think the Sox will be playing so it'll still be a good time. Her Bro may be there too, not sure at this point. I played cards with him on Friday night and quite truthfully he doesn't know I exist. At least not in that way. I must admit that I didn't really think of him that way until it was mentioned to me. BFF made a couple of references that went over his head. She is trying to do a little matchmaking that he doesn't know about and I wish I didn't know too. Time will tell.

I did get in invite to do some geocaching on Streaked Mtn with a guy from Plenty-o-fish. He seems ok and is just looking for someone to do stuff with and if it goes further, great if not that is ok too. I may take him up on the caching. I've always wanted to do that.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I know that I want nothing to do with the past.

1 comment:

Cin said...

My landlords pool was green as grass for several weeks until he finally figured out what was going on. He put some kind of clarifier in it and it worked!