I am so spoiled. The question last night was "Do we swim first then go for ice cream or go for ice cream first then swim"? Ice cream won, mainly because I have come to really enjoy the evening swims. I have a small pool. (18ft above ground) But it has to be the most awesome summertime thing. There is just nothing like evening swims when the crickets are chirping and the magenta is in the sky. It really makes me realize how very lucky I am.
It also makes me super amorous. As I lay in bed last night I was wondering how much longer I can keep teetering on the line. You know, the fine one between I'm horny as hell but I'm still saving my morals and everything else for the right guy and I'm horny as hell and taking no prisoners.
1 comment:
Watch out world:)Love your post today, no pun intended.
Post a Comment