I was lamenting the other day about how neglected this place is. I was comparing it to fac.ebook and made it seem like it is so much more work and time consuming than it has to be. Why can't I blurb here like I blurb on FB? I don't have to write long meaningful posts. Or Long meaningless posts. I can just blurb/tweet/post here the same way I do over there only here I'm more free to add editorials.
So, maybe I'll be around more. Maybe not. Yeah, that works for me.
Here are a few pix from our Su.mmer Outi.ng:
(no that's not vodka in my water bottle)

Too Much Trouble on the attack. TMT got me good with the water pistol, but I was a consummate professional and kept snapping pix as I was going down.

My work husband Hector. (isn't he cute?)
5 comments:
I have got to put you in my blog list, I keep forgeting about this place. Great pics too honey (((u)))
What's a work husband?
Keep on posting, I'd sure miss you!
Now why would you tell us that's "not vodka", hmmmmmm? ;)
Judy- a work husband is that special someone you share an uncommon bond with and nothing else. He has my back and I have his.
Post a Comment