Tuesday, October 27, 2009

rearing my ugly head

I'm here. And no, nothing is going on. Mr hot date went by the wayside. I thought things went well but the phone calls stopped and so did responses to my texts. Oh well. So my record is still in tact. 1st date that didn't lead to a 2nd date.

It's all good though. I've had tons of things come into my head and I've thought "I should blog about that" but alas they seem to escape me before I sit down to type.

My office at work was moved. It's not a good move. Darker, smaller, noisier, farther from everything. I hate it but on a good note it's on the 3rd floor and I have been taking the stairs. It's just enough to feel the burn but I can still breathe. No great loss without some small gain, right?

Other than that there is nothing new to report. Just me getting by. Day by Day. Is there any other way??

2 comments:

Leen said...

You've already beat my record of no dates so... ;-)

Good to see you 'round here.

jeanmac said...

Not meant to be, that man. Hang in there. Love j