Probably just a few months from desperately seeking but for now I'm only actively seeking.
The online dating season is in full swing. Open minded, hopeful, zero expectations, no longer taking it all personally, knowing full-well what I want but not forcing or rushing it, mature, fun loving, successful, soon to be a grammie, single, white, female at your service.
I've been on about a half dozen dates in the last 3 weeks. I don't even really consider them dates anymore. It's more like interviewing. I'm just not sure if I'm the interviewer or the interviewee. I've had mostly good situations but nothing that has lead to a second date. I have to say that for 4 of the 6 guys that was because of their lack of interest and not mine. Can't say there was a flash of lightning or harps playing for any of them but I would have been willing to at least go out again. But alas, here I sit, record in tact. The record being that I have not had a second date yet.
But it's all good. I've met interesting people and expanded my horizons a bit. I do wish there was some sort of exit poll. You know those 3 question surveys with a space to write in your own comments.
1) Was the person the same as they presented themselves online?
2) Is the lack of interest for physical or mental reasons?
3) Would you recommend this person for future "interviews"?
4) Using constructive feedback, what changes would you recommend to improve the marketability of the person? ________________________________________________
Beside internet trolling- I have managed to take the time to decorate the house and the tree is up. I have my list for Xmas shopping and next Sat will be the big push to finish that. My roommate is still wonderful. She and I went to "The Blind Side" and loved it. My daughter is still gonna make me a Grammy next July and my other daughter got her license. 3rd time was a charm. She did manage to misplace it though within 3 hours of having it so we will need to make the trip to the DMV for the permanent one alot sooner than we expected.
That's my corner of the world....and yours?
1 comment:
you are much, much braver than i
;-)
Post a Comment