It's been a wild week. And it's only Wed.
Snow Snow and more SNOW. I NEED new tires but so far have been able to get by. Sux though because I have been planning alternate routes to and from work to avoid large hills that I know my car won't make it up.
Work has been....well, it's been alot of work. It's the time of year and to be expected but still...will be nice to go back to normal. Whatever that is.
Having dinner tonight with my guy. He chose a buffet. I think he purposely chose somewhere inexpensive because I have protested the last 2 times we went out and said this next time I was paying. The guy doesn't let me pay. Ever. He's such a sweetheart but geez, we go out quite a bit, I can pay at least once in a while. He said "fine" then chose a cheap place. I really do <3 him.
Is it summer yet??
2 comments:
we've had storms like never before here in cali
thunder and lighting... made me think i was in oklahoma for a bit
i *heart* you
and your new guy too
~leen
Sounds like you have a sweetie!! Summer is coming...just keep thinking that over and over! LOL!
Post a Comment