Work has been hectic. Gotta love taxes and job security.
Life on the homefront has been quiet. Peaceful.
My older is still making me a grandma in a few months and my younger girl will graduate in 5 months. Life is grand.
My roommate is still my roommate. I <3 her big time. If she wasn't with me I would be in foreclosure or close to it. There is a light at the end of that financial tunnel though. If I can just keep an even keel for a few more months I will be golden.
Gary is still hanging around. I like him. ALOT. I can't tell you the value of companionship. He has been an ear and a shoulder and lots of fun. I have tried to be the same for him. So far I think we have been pretty successful. His warm hand and comforting hug have been a godsend at times. It's been about a month and I am still so programmed to the way things were with Dana and with Earl. I'm still on edge when I am running late and I still am amazed when I get a text or a call that he still likes me and wants me. Someday the fears will abate. Someday his will as well. Until then we are just going with the flow.
Can't complain up here in Maine about the winter. It has been cold and a few snowstorms but nothing like the midwest and the south. I'm counting my blessings on that.
I wish I was better about coming here to write. But I'm not so I guess I'll just say that I'm glad a few of you still come around.
2 comments:
I cant begin to tell you just how happy it makes me to hear you say this :)!! Gotta luv an even keel - im envious of that.
I'm keepin' everything crossed for you sweety!!
i'm still here too.
:)
Post a Comment