Before you slip into unconsiousness I'd like to have another kiss
another flasing gem.......another kiss
Sears speaker in each ear.......fuck.....my black suitemate said you wanna smoke some reefer......ah reefer, I love that word and I said, some what? and I did and there we went, oh there we went for years.
The last lazy sultry kiss before unconsciousness is the best kiss, an afterglow lip press that you hold because you don't want to let go with bodies pressed, and don't the feet make the last moves, other than the arch of hips? Isn't that the kiss you miss? The touch your length of body longs for? Why the turning away? You turn away you should turn away, turn gone, I hate the turning away, ass to ass has it's place but isn't that in the middle of the night when you feel it and roll, roll and think, sleepily, no this, facing you, mine to yours, me to you? Three AM yums, is there much better? Wake or not, yum it up, stretchhhhhhhhhh, sigh. Cool ass warmed to cool ass is so good but the turn, oh the turn, isn't that what we want? How did we turn away in the roll of sleep but let's get back, here, isn't that what we want? Those of us who sleep alone, and those of us who don't sleep alone but do? Why is it so hard, to join lips to toe, late, when we slip into unconsciousness? Haven't we all slept that sleep, that blissful sleep? Why do you think they call it sleeping together? Not fucking together. You do her? Crass. You fucking her? Crass. You sleeping with her/him......different isn't it? Sleeping together. Vulnerable, exposed, sleeping, little death, I want to die with you, snore and snort and drool and ...........touch, all night. Isn't that the culmination of the day? Of the love? Fuck and run, fuck and turn, away.......felt good there for a bit, a bit. No sleep with me . Hold my sleep, hold my self, hold it, isn't that when you give, when you sleep?
When you don't care about dried sticky places and sour breath and coffee can come later and you kiss anyway and regift last night, isn't it that? Isn't it? Isn't that what we want and don't have and keep looking for?
Maybe the better way to say it is to say....
I'm waking with her.
And this was my comment:
So many people don't realize that f***ing is actually the foreplay to the real lovemaking, the real pleasure taking and giving. Love those middle of the nights and early morning, half in and out of consciousness, always wanting the touch moments.
Love it, Edge. As usual you capture the true essence and captivate the soul.
Posted by: boo | March 23, 2006 at 06:33 AM
At that time I had no idea but now I do.
3 comments:
well put..
I'm smiling huge. I barely remember writing that but it's never been more meaningful to me. Guess what? Twice in the past two weeks I've driven right by, I mean right by so much so that I could see where we were, right by where Suzanne, you, and me laughed and held each other's beers.
Thanks for hanging with us this long.
That was such a GREAT time!! I miss you guys, a lot. <3
Post a Comment