I am a Grammie!!
My daughter had her baby on Sunday. 10 weeks early. Mom and baby are doing fine. Emily weighed in at a whopping 3lbs 15oz and was 17 in long. She is little but not scary little. She isn't skinny and spider monkey looking, she looks like a normal newborn only littler.
There is so much to tell but I guess one word wraps it up for me: GRAMMIE!
Yay me!
6 comments:
Congrats gramma! Glad everyone is healthy and happy and HERE!
Kiss that sweet baby for me.
Oh, Grammie, that sounds so right - look forward to pictures of the wee one.
Congrats! You'll make a terrific Grammie
Edge
Congrats Grammie!!!!
Pictures????
Congrats Grammie!! I had to laugh when you made the comment about the spider monkey! LOL!!
Found it again!!! Wow, I'm so happy for you - a grandbaby and the man of your dreams!!! You bettter go play the lotto girl! HUGS!!!!!
Post a Comment