Sitting on the back patio, I was working a sudoku puzzle while my honey was chattering on about his day. I like to keep my hands and mind busy yet still be able to participate in the conversation. Oh alright...I admit I am addicted to Sudoku.
"How can you work those puzzles and not get bored?"
I gave him a grunt for a response as I kept puzzling. He sat there, quiet for a few moments. Then it happened...
"9 goes there" he said as he pointed at my puzzle.
Horrors!!!!
It didn't stop there. In less than 10 seconds we were in a competition to fill in the puzzle. He is VERY good with numbers and visual puzzles. I offered to give him one of my puzzle books for his own....
"no thanks darling, it's much more fun competing with you to fill in the blanks"
I just may have a created a sudokustein. ;-)
*******************************
On a different note, had a much better evening with his daughter. Her and I ventured off to Wally world to get our nails done. It was a bust since we got there at 7:05 and they closed at 7:00. We shopped for the goods to have homemade pizza and had a better than pleasant time. I'm learning to not get so worked up about the things I can't change.
2 comments:
I've never tried Sudoku... I've seen the books, just never picked one up. Glad things are going better with the daughter :) And I love your new header picture!
It's fun and it keeps me from opening my ,outh about things I just need to keep quiet about. But it is addicting
Post a Comment