Thursday, June 14, 2007

All is well in the land of Oz. Doc says no worries on the tick bite. It's not infected and the type of tick is not a carrier of Lyme disease. * phew * It does itch like crazy but that is the normal course of healing.

Shelby has become a waiter. Or maybe she is a waitress. She will sit under the table and wait. She doesn't beg but she is always available to gobble up any droppings. I have a fairly strict "no scraps" rule about her. They aren't good for her and I don't want her begging. But with all the recent festivities, she has had a few treats and has discovered the art of waiting. She seems to have gotten a little heavier. Not sure if that is her normal growth or if it's the droppings. She is still very active and will run and play for hours. I'm not concerned about her weight, she may be all the way up to 7 lbs now. She is due for a physical this month so I will find out.

Not much else to report.

2 comments:

LisaBinDaCity said...

Ally da Pup does that too. I call it "standing by to stand by!"

Hope all is groovy otherwise :-)

Grandma Lola said...

Glad your tic bite is ok honey. Gracie has turned into a beggar. Between my children and the other 3 dogs teacing her bad tricks, she has it about mastered. Although, she only weighs 4.5lbs, she is about at her limit.