I ran around on Sunday night finishing up laundry and making my bed up fresh so I could lay around again on Monday. I have to admit by yesterday afternoon I was bored. I couldn't seem to lay still and just veg out. I had to get up and do something. Too much of a good thing can really be too much.
My dogs however, never get tired of laying around. They were under my bed snoozing for this shot.
Update on the tick bite: I have a red area that is about the size of a silver dollar and it itches. It is spongy but not tender to the touch. I go to the DR in 2 weeks so I will have it looked at then unless it gets noticably worse. BTW it was a wood tick and not a deer tick that bit me. So I'm not so worried about Lyme Disease. It really does itch though. Could someone scratch my back for me??
2 comments:
Don't take any chances with that tick bite!!! Go to the doctor ASAP and make sure you tell them you know for sure you had a tick bite. Get antibiotic treatment for at least a month or more, as a precaution.
I will be 47 next week and I've been disabled for 4 years, since May '03. I was misdiagnosed by several doctors who thought I had a spider bite and the treatment I received was the wrong antibiotics and definitely not long enough anyway. I NEVER GOT BETTER!!!
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia until I finally received a positive Lyme test result in Dec. '06. Even after 5 months of doxycycline treatment, I'm no better and the pain gets worse every day. Please get tested and even if the test is negative, get treatment anyway. Lyme tests are not reliable and you don't want to end up like me, TRUST ME. I don't remember what a "normal" life is like. By the way, I found your story because I get a daily email from Google that has any reference to Lyme disease. Good luck!
Thank you Dianne. I am calling my DR today and asking for an emergency appt.
I am so sorry to hear of your story and I so appreciate your words of advice.
Post a Comment